When we started…
It was the year 1983. A typical export department was overwhelmed by the process of generating a plethora of export documents. They typed, corrected sections with whitener, photocopied and if there were still errors; they retyped. Finally the sweat and wait was over. An export transaction was completed.
The iconic Ozdocs was born in 1983; the world’s first software on desktop for exporters appeared with quiet demeanour and captured the imagination of Australian Exporters. And the story of innovation continues even today with the same dedication. Ozdocs still leads the way with its unparalleled presence in export industry.
The Story Continues..
Being first is one thing, keeping pace with innovation to lead is another matter altogether. That is where Ozdocs differs from many; it has continued to innovate and here is the evidence. Ozdocs group today has one of the largest holding of patents and Ozdocs group continues creating technologies for a number of key Industries.
Seeing is Believing
You will find that true to our motto of ‘Multiple Technologies – Singular Goal’, we are fully equipped with multiple technologies to serve you better.
The Ozdocs Group of Companies and its Services
Ozdocs remains focussed on serving Export Industry by excelling in the following areas:
- Export Documentation and Automation
- Enterprise Application Integration
- PKI and Security Product Design and Development
- B2B Messaging Solutions Design and Development
- Australian Customs Requirements for the exporters
- Primary Industry Health certificate requirement for the exporters
- Certificate of Origin and Free Trade Agreement Compliance
And that is just the start, with rich set of technological skills, Ozdocs has spanned its branches to serve many other key industries with leading software products.
Industries Serviced by Ozdocs Group of Companies
In addition to Export, Ozdocs services the following industries:
- Wool Industry by Talman
- EDI network services to link buyers and suppliers
- Risk Management Software delivered by Tickit Software and Corprofit KnowRisk and Linus Revive products
- Insurance Quotation and Certificate Issuance
- Laboratory Management Information System by Lims1 – LTech and Oil Commander – Infotrak Global
And we are growing to cover more industries, while we are ever conscious of our motto – Multiple Technologies: Singular Goal. We have talent pool of multiple technologies and our singular goal is to offer unprecedented productivity gain to our customers with excellence in service delivery.
People Talking About Us
I was amazed to experience the benefit of your mobile applications. The one which fits into our hectic workflow is the EDN alert messaging service. I can track the status of our export anytime anywhere. Now that is simply superb!