Ozdocs’s Privacy Statement
Your privacy is very important to us and Ozdocs will always act to protect your information. Ozdocs takes this responsibility seriously and is very careful about how and when your personal information is collected, used and shared.
This statement tells you in general terms what our commitment is, why we need to collect personal information, who we may share that information with (outside of Ozdocs) and how you may access personal information that we keep.
- We will always make sure that we handle your personal information securely and carefully and will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you a service or perform other necessary business functions and activities
- Outshared Application Development
- Ozdocs will not use your information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent
- Wherever possible Ozdocs will give you the option of interacting anonymously with us provided it is practicable and lawful to do so
- We will always use fair and lawful means of collecting personal information
- In most circumstances we will collect personal information directly from you
What personal information do we collect
The personal information we collect is supplied directly by you.
The type of service or interaction you wish to receive will determine the specific type of information we need to collect. This may include the following: Name, address, phone and other contact details (fax, email etc), merchandise information (purchases, orders etc), and method of payment.
Why we collect information
We collect information for a number of reasons including to:
- deliver products or services to you
- improve our service
- protect against fraud or theft
- provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you
How we collect this information
We collect information in a number of ways including:
- When you register your details with us to receive product information
- When you order goods or services
Who we share your information with
Ozdocs does not sell your personal information with other parties.
If you would like to access your personal information, call our Customer Service Department on +61 2 9899 2000. Our Customer Service Representative will verify your identity before giving you the access to your personal information.
Ozdocs Policies and Practices